Parts and accessories will be sent out with third-party couriers. Orders will be dispatched once your order is processed and as long as parts are in stock at the time the order is placed. Stock levels may vary due to the popularity of the product.
Goods not immediately available will be dispatched at the next earliest convenience.
Any information asked for by us at the time of order must be correct to allow quick and efficient delivery of the goods to you our customer.
Please ensure you input the correct delivery address, email address, and phone number with your order.
We will do our utmost to ensure goods are delivered within a reasonable timeframe, a minimum of 48hrs to a maximum of 10 days from when your order has been placed.
Delivery of goods will be between normal working hours and we have no control as to what time the delivery can be made.
Goods ordered on Friday after 2 pm will not be dispatched until Monday and in the case of Monday being a Bank Holiday, the goods will be dispatched on the following day.
Rates and Zones
- While every effort is made to dispatch the items for next-day delivery, delivery times and prices are only a guide due to the variation in part size and shape.
- All rates are per parcel.
- All rates are subject to VAT.
- Transit times are on working days.
- Max dimensions, weights; delays, and other terms and conditions may apply.
- Delivery to other Countries is available, please contact Agri Parts Direct to arrange.