Access to and use of this website both within Ireland and internationally is provided by Agri Parts Direct Limited on the terms set out below. These terms are subject to change from time to time without notice so should be checked regularly. Continued use of this website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms.
All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on this website belong to Agri Parts Direct Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited other than for personal use or internal business use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. All copyright notices in the original material must be retained. This website may not be copied, modified, disassembled, decompiled or reverse engineered in any way for any commercial purpose. The permission to copy for personal and internal business use does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or any other work (whether hard copy, electronic or otherwise). Agri Parts Direct Limited is not responsible for any file downloads.
Agri Parts Direct Limited makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
(a) Any of the content of this website (including, without limitation, any references to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of any such content). The information on this website does not constitute advice or recommendation; or
(b) Any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext links or otherwise through this website ('Third Party Site'). Agri Parts Direct Limited shall not be liable for damages, losses (whether direct, indirect or consequential), expenses, liabilities, loss of profits or costs resulting from the use of, access to, or reliance upon the information given by its employees, agents or subcontractors about, contained in or available through, its website. Agri Parts Direct Limited does not endorse or approve the content of any Third Party Site, nor will Agri Parts Direct Limited have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any Third Party Site infringes any law or the rights of any person or is obscene, defamatory or scandalous). Agri Parts Direct Limited does not warrant that functions, materials and information available on this website (and/or linked to this website) will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or its server are free of viruses or bugs and other items of a destructive nature. The website user is responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy particular requirements for the accuracy and security of the data input and output.
The failure or delay of Agri Parts Direct Limited to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Agri Parts Direct Limited's right to enforce that right. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted by the laws of Ireland, England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
5. Conditions Of Sale
- Unless and to the extent otherwise specifically agreed by us in writing, these conditions govern all our sales, contracts and in the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these conditions and the terms of your enquiry or order or any correspondence relation thereto, these conditions shall prevail.
- Orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation; therefore, no alterations to your order will be recognised by us unless requested by you in writing and confirmed by us in the same way within twelve (12) hours of order confirmation.
- Quotations, if any, means the terms set out therein and shall include the following conditions;
(a) All Prices are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated and shall be quoted in mutually agreed currency at the point of enquiry.
(b) The place of delivery shall be “ex-works” the Company’s place of business unless otherwise quoted.
(c) All quotes are valid for fifteen (15) days UNLESS confirmed otherwise in writing by the Seller to the Buyer.
- Orders are subject to acceptance by the Seller and must specify the delivery time within a period o thirty (30) days from the order date unless otherwise agreed by the seller.
(a) Product prices for an order remain valid for a maximum period of thirty (30) days from the original order date unless otherwise agreed or quoted by the Seller. Order amendments that extend the delivery period of an order beyond the maximum period of thirty (30) days shall in effect revert the order’s status to ‘New’ and the selling price shall be applied by the Seller as of that date.
(b) Product prices for partially shipped orders remain valid for a maximum period of thirty (30) days from the original date unless otherwise agreed or quoted by the Seller. The balance of a partially shipped order that remains undelivered after ninety (90) days shall be cancelled by the Seller and the Buyer shall, if the part(s) are still required, place a fresh order at the purchase price applicable as of that date.
- Risk in the goods passes to the Buyer on delivery. Time for delivery is given as accurately as possible but is without engagement, and is in particular subject to extension in the event of delay due to war, strikes, lockouts, work breakdowns, delay in transport, shortage of raw material, government regulation, or requirements, or any other cause whatsoever (whether or not similar to those above mentioned) beyond our control. Should any such case prevent delivery within the reasonable time of the delivery date, we shall be entitled at our option and without liability, to cancel the contract wholly or in part by notice in writing.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller within 72 hours of delivery if the goods are received in a damaged condition, or are not supplied as ordered. The Goods shall be deemed to be accepted by the Buyer if notification is not received within the 72 hours specified. Any Goods in respect of which any claim of defect or damage is made, shall be preserved by the Buyer intact, together with original packing, at the Buyer's risk and either a) be retained by the Buyer for a reasonable period to enable the Seller or its agent to inspect or Collect the Goods OR b) at the Seller's option, be returned by the Buyer to the Seller who will refund the delivery cost to the Buyer, if the Goods are proven to be defective. Any goods received by the Buyer that are evidenced to have been damaged in transit from the Seller shall be replaced or repaired by the Seller on a free of charge basis, provided the Buyer has notified the Carrier within 24 hours of receiving the carriage damaged materials.
- In respect of any goods or part of goods supplied by us we will extend to you the benefit of such warranty from our suppliers as is available to us. In respect of any goods or part of goods supplied by us which are alleged to be defective, we attempt to claim on foot of the warranty which is available to us but if such claim proves unsuccessful then no liability whatsoever is or will be accepted by us. If, while awaiting the outcome of our claim to our supplier, you wish to obtain alternative goods then said goods shall be paid for in full and a refund will be made if our supplier extends the same to us on foot of our said claim. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no liability whatsoever is or will be accepted in respect of any defect which is due to accident, fair wear and tear, negligence, tampering, improper handling, improper use, improper operation, improper storage or any other default on the part of any person.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any injury or any consequential loss or damage howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with any goods supplied by us.
- Accounts will only be opened for customers subject to the following conditions:
- The completion by the Buyer of a Credit Application Form including full undertakings and signatures on page 3 of the form which is marked with a Red XX and
- The provision of a sheet of Letter Headed Paper or the Buyer’s Compliment Slip.
- VISA/Credit Card accounts are accepted but settled in EURO only. The Company is not liable for any charges incurred by the cardholder with his/her Credit Services provider.
- (a) The risk in the goods passes to the Buyer upon delivery but equitable and beneficial ownership shall remain with us until full payment has been received (each order being considered as a whole) or until prior resale in which case our beneficial entitlement shall attach to the proceeds of resale or the claim for such proceeds. In the event of us not being able to claim against the proceeds of such resale, we shall proceed for recovery of the goods against subsequent owners.
- (b) Should the goods become constituents of or be convened into other products while subject to our equitable and beneficial ownership we shall have the equitable and beneficial ownership in such other products as if they were solely and simply the goods and accordingly sub-clause (a) shall as appropriate apply to such other products, and it shall be open to us to claim recovery of such products whether or not they remain in the possession of the buyer.
- Time of payment is of the essence of all our sales, contracts and failure on your part to pay for goods delivered by the terms of the contract shall, without prejudice to any other rights which we may have, entitle us at our option to withhold further deliveries both in respect of the contract or series of contracts in question and any other contract for delivery of goods to you until such payment has been made, but you will in such event be liable to us for the costs of all materials and work in connection with manufactured or the partly manufactured articles acquired by us for future deliveries to you less allowance of the value thereof as realised or as utilised for other purposes. All accounts are to be cleared within 30 days from the date of issue of the invoice. Interest on overdue accounts is applied at a rate of 1% per month until the account is paid in full.
- All goods are sold on the strict understanding that Invoice prices will be those ruling at the date of dispatch.
- All goods intended for returns will be managed via the returns policy.
- It is a condition of all sales that at any time upon or after the commission by the buyer of an act of bankruptcy, compulsory bankruptcy, liquidation by a creditor, or where the Buyer is a Limited Company, the commencement of a winding-up because of insolvency or the appointment of a receiver, or any assignment for the benefit of creditors, the same may be cancelled by us wholly or in part by notice in writing without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us.
- All descriptions, drawings and other particulars furnished in catalogues, prices and other documents issued by us are as accurate as possible but being given for general information is not to be treated as binding unless this is specifically agreed by us in writing. Original equipment, manufacturer’s names and part numbers are quoted for reference only and it is not intended that our replacement parts are used as original equipment.
- Unless otherwise agreed, all packing cases and other containers will be charged.
- These conditions shall be governed by and construed by Irish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
6. Company Registration Details
Company Number (VAT): IE3240183GH
Place of Registration: Portumna
Registered Office Address: Bridge Road, Portumna, Co. Galway
Company Registration Number: 55767